Why schedule maintenance service?
Unexpected equipment breakdowns result in downtime and unplanned costs.
Regular maintenance is essential for ensuring the trouble-free, smooth operation of your doors and loading docks equipment.
When you enter a maintenance agreement with EBS, our factory-trained and fully insured technicians will service your equipment on a 6- or 12-monthly schedule. After each service, we will provide you with a written report outlining the condition of your equipment and will advise if any upgrades or repairs are necessary to ensure its maximum efficiency.
Benefits of the EBS Maintenance Programme
- Saving time and money by having problems identified and fixed before they cause disruption to your work
- Guaranteed stock of spare parts for EBS equipment
- Free safety inspection as part of the scheduled maintenance
- Discounted rates for services
- Fully-insured, factory-trained and experienced service technicianscan service most brands and models of industrial doors
- 6-months’ service warranty