Automated doors save time and money by reducing energy loss and minimizing the amount of air that escapes every time the door has to be opened.
If you have an existing door or gate that is operated manually, EBS technicians can automate it by fitting the following parts:
- safety devices.
EBS factory-trained technicians have experience automating various types of doors, including:
- vertical and horizontal sliding doors
- sectional panel doors
- roller shutter doors
Benefits of the EBS automation service
- EBS manufacturing warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship. They will be rectified at no extra cost to you during the warranty period:
- 5 years for the static mechanical components
- 12 months for the electrical and dynamic components of our doors.
- 6-months’ service warranty
- Fully-insured, factory-trained and experienced service technicians can service most brands and models of industrial doors and gates.
"In terms of energy efficiency, reliability and cost-effectiveness, the EBS THERMOspeed® has proven to be one of the best thermal-efficient high-speed doors in the market"
Gabor Hilton, Engineering Manager - Oxford Cold Storage
"I have often commented on how simple and efficient the EBS products are to maintain in contrast to other brands of rapid thermal doors. Far less moving parts equates to cheaper operational costs, very straightforward maintenance schedules and a great service team from EBS, whether for servicing or emergency repairs."
John Tanti, Maintenance & Facilities Manager, Metcash Food & Grocery
"In a complex project involving retrofitting an old building in close proximity to pool water, the EBS team worked closely with Centre staff to complete the project in a safe manner with no interruption to our operations. I would highly recommend EBS for their professional service and highly energy-efficient doors which provided great value for money for our project."
Indy Lingam, Climate Change Action Officer (Project Manager), Darebin City Council