ISOfreeze freezer door
ISOfreeze doors ensure maximum thermal control of your cold storage, coolroom or freezer. These doors meet strict hygiene regulations for food storage and are perfect for cafes, restaurants, and food storage and production facilities.
ISOfreeze doors offer the ultimate insulation and excellent long-lasting sealing to avoid ice build-up around the door. Filled with polyurethane foam for a superior thermal break, they deliver up to 15% better energy efficiency compared to conventional polystyrene sliding doors. ISOfreeze doors maintain the integrity of the sealing for years as there is no contact to the floor during door operation.
The initial investment in ISOfreeze doors can be amortised over their long lifespan:
- Up to 15 years in manual operation
- Up to 20 years in automated operation
ISOfreeze doors come in 2 options: hinged or sliding.
Save on energy costs
- High-strength rigid polyurethane blades deliver up to 15% better energy efficiency compared to conventional polystyrene sliding doors.
- Polyurethane foam expands firmly within the blade ensuring a superior thermal break between internal and external sides; it provides excellent blade rigidity and stability for superior sealing.
Ease of operation
- Drop-down track system with wall-mounted guide track maintains the integrity of the sealing due to no contact to the floor, and sliding drop-and-push system enables a tightly sealed closing of the door.
- With smooth opening/closing action, ISOfreeze doors are easy to open/close even in very large sizes.
Reduce running costs
- Improved design to overcome the critical cool room doors problems.
- ISOfreeze blade and frame are easy to repair in case of damage.
- Strong PVC frame helps protect the walls of the facility and maintains excellent sealing properties.
- Rigid reinforced blade delivers optimal integral strength, allowing for the hardware to be fastened securely. It ensures a longer lifespan of the blade and low maintenance throughout.
Maintain a high hygiene standard
- ISOfreeze doors are appropriate for food industry, hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms and office buildings that need an easy-to-clean and tight-closing system.
- Hardware is predominantly made of PVC with fiber glass or stainless steel.
- There are no rivets or sharp joints on the sides of the blade for ease of cleaning.
Ensure workplace safety
All ISOfreeze doors, materials and hardware have European certifications for work safety regulations and are easy to open/close even in very large sizes.