Mechanical Dock Shelter PMV
Save energy and time, protect your goods from the weather and prevent damage to the dock while getting full, unrestricted trailer access.
The EBS mechanical dock shelter PMV delivers high energy efficiency by tightly sealing the gaps between the door opening of a warehouse and the docked truck, even when the vehicle is not centrally docked. The high-stability extruded aluminium structure supports a set of highly durable 3 mm thick PVC-coated cloth, which fits onto the body of the truck.
- Standard widths: 3250, 3300, 3400, 3450 mm (optionally to 3600 mm)
- Standard heights: 3200, 3400, 3500, 3600 mm (optionally to 4700 mm)
- Standard depths: 600, 900 mm
- Top curtain nominal height: 1000, 1200, optionally to 1500 mm
- Side curtain nominal widths: 600 mm (up to width 3400), 700 mm (from width 3450)
- Main curtain: black double-layer PVC-coated polyester cloth, 3 mm, approx. 3800g/m²
- Installation kits with connectors for: concrete wall, insulated wall, sandwich panel, steel plate
Save energy and time
The EBS mechanical dock shelter PMV tightly seals the gaps between the door opening of a warehouse and the docked truck, even when the vehicle is not centrally docked.
The top and side curtains are made of 3 mm thick double-layered PVC cloth providing temperature stability from -25° C to +70° C. The standard version of the dock shelter is provided with a slit in the left and right-hand corner for improved sealing; partially or completely slit top curtains are available optionally.
Prevent damage to the building and dock shelter
Thanks to the adaptable roof and the parallel guide systems the front structure of the EBS mechanical dock shelter PMV moves backward in the case of inaccurate docking, hence preventing damage to the dock shelter.
The front part of the dock shelter has warning stripes to facilitate the docking process.
Reduce installation time and expenses
The EBS mechanical dock shelter PMV is delivered in three pre-assembled parts with connectors appropriate for the structure of the building, which ensures quick and cost-efficient installation in any construction.
Rely on German quality
Benefit from precise engineering, durability and reliability of the EBS dock shelters and levellers synonymous with the German quality.