Protection bollards PAFP/PAFO
Improve safety at your distribution site by limiting and securing roads and passage ways with the EBS high-stability bollards. Protection bollards are a simple, durable and inexpensive means to protect machines, racks, pillars or building corners against collisions with forklifts and other vehicles.
The EBS protection bollards are stable, hot-dip galvanized steel structures for inside and outside use; they can be optionally painted with yellow and black strips for additional safety. The bollard tube can be mounted in the centre of the base or offset in order to protect specific places in the hall. The tube can be filled with concrete for extra stability.
The PAFP/PAFO protection bollards are fixed either by safely putting them directly into concrete or securing them with heavy-duty bolts.
- Material: hot-dip galvanized steel
- Tube dimensions: 139,7 x 4 mm
- Base plate: 250 x 250 x 10 mm
- Overall height: PAFO = 810 mm, PAFP = 870 mm
- Additional options: other sizes, painted safety stripes, concrete filling